- Are you a parent in the Houston & Katy area?
- Do you feel like you have lost control of your role as a parent?
- Are you finding yourself yelling at your child more often than laughing with your child?
- Maybe you are feeling like you have lost touch with your child…don’t feel as close as you’d like?
- Do you feel frustrated and find yourself saying the same things over and over, with no results?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, our parenting program can help!
Our Parenting Group Will Help You:
- Regain control as a parent
- Help your child develop self-control
- Effectively discipline & limit inappropriate behavior
- Understand your child’s emotional needs
- Communicate more effectively with your child
In 10 weeks, with your effort, you will see a noticeable difference in:
- Your relationship with your child
- Your child’s behavior
- Your ability to respond effectively
- Your confidence in your parenting skills
What to Expect from Child-Parent-Relationship Training
C-P-R Training is for parents of children under 10 yrs. of age. The training will be conducted in 10 weekly, 1-hour virtual sessions. The atmosphere is friendly and accepting and the training interactive, making it enjoyable and interesting. Laura, Guerra, LPCA is the trainer for the parenting workshop. Included in our training program each parent will receive a C-P-R-T Workbook with valuable parenting tools that will be practiced and discussed throughout the 2 months.
Unsure if our Parent Training Program is for you. Schedule a FREE 20-minute phone consultation with one of our therapists today. Find out more about our program and make sure it is the right fit for your family.
Parenting After Divorce
Being a parent is difficult (wonderful and full of challenges).
Divorce is complicated and life-changing, whether you wanted it or not.
Being a parent after divorce or separation is full of its own unique hardships…
- personal and relational challenges
- figuring out new routines for yourself and your children
- finding yourself, who you are, and want to be
Our goal in this Parenting After Divorce group is to provide a supportive and educational group to explore healthy co-parenting skills, setting boundaries, talking to your children about divorce, and strategies for the day-to-day challenges of co-parenting all while engaging with and being supported by other parents.
Whether you have been divorced for a time or are recently entering this journey, this group is meant for you. You are not alone on this journey and here at Brittani Persha Counseling, we want to help support you wherever you are in your process.