If you’re looking to address your challenges in a warm, supportive group setting, we offer a number of group therapy options to suit various schedules and needs.
- Are you a parent in the Houston & Katy area?
- Do you feel like you have lost control of your role as a parent?
- Are you finding yourself yelling at your child more often than laughing with your child?
- Maybe you are feeling like you have lost touch with your child…don’t feel as close as you’d like?
- Do you feel frustrated and find yourself saying the same things over and over, with no results?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, our parenting program can help!
Our Parenting Group Will Help You:
- Regain control as a parent
- Help your child develop self-control
- Effectively discipline & limit inappropriate behavior
- Understand your child’s emotional needs
- Communicate more effectively with your child
IN 10 WEEKS, WITH YOUR EFFORT, YOU WILL SEE A NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE IN:
- Your relationship with your child
- Your child’s behavior
- Your ability to respond effectively
- Your confidence in your parenting skills
What to Expect from Child-Parent-Relationship Training
C-P-R Training is for parents of children under 10 yrs. of age. The training will be conducted in 10 weekly, 1-hour virtual sessions. The atmosphere is friendly and accepting and the training interactive, making it enjoyable and interesting. Laura, Guerra, LPCA is the trainer for the parenting workshop. Included in our training program each parent will receive a C-P-R-T Workbook with valuable parenting tools that will be practiced and discussed throughout the 2 months.
Unsure if our Parent Training Program is for you. Schedule a FREE 20-minute phone consultation with one of our therapists today. Find out more about our program and make sure it is the right fit for your family.
If you would like to join our waitlist and be notified of future self-esteem groups, please get on the waitlist.
Parenting After Divorce
- Are you newly divorced or separated?
- Have you been divorced or separated for a while?
- Are you wanting to learn about parenting after a divorce or separation?
- Do you feel like your co-parenting relationship isn’t working and you want to make some tweaks?
- Are you looking for support and community with others who are on a similar path as you?
- Are you wondering how to talk to your kids before, during, and after separation?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, this group is for you!
In this group, we will:
- Discuss how to navigate the co-parenting relationship
- Learn how to set boundaries
- What it means to uncouple
- How to find yourself again
- What to do when you don’t have your kids
- Discuss how to answer your kiddos hard questions
- And much more!
When and where is the Parenting After Divorce group?
The group will be a 6-week virtual group on Wednesdays starting April 19th. This group will take place from 6:00 – 7:00pm.
How much will the Parenting After Divorce group Cost?
For the 6-week group, the total cost will be $375. If you register by April 3rd, you will receive $25 off! When checking out, be sure to use code: PAD03.
Who is leading the group?
This group is lead by Megan Griffith, LPC-A. Megan has previous experience leading this Parenting After Divorce group and supporting parents and children through divorce. Megan’s goal is to provide a safe space for you to learn about parenting techniques, process the hardships of parenting after a divorce, and find community support.
I have questions. Who do I ask?
You can email info@brittanipershacounseling or call 713-364-8645 to speak with our Client Relations Specialist regarding any questions you may have.
You can also email or call Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-364-8645×106. Megan would be happy to talk with you about any questions you have regarding the Parenting group.
I am in! How do I register?
You can register through the link below. We look forward to seeing you at the group.
Teen Girl Support Group
The Teen Girl Support Group will be led by Stephanie Farugia, LMFT. This group is a discussion-based group that will incorporate DBT skills and self-esteem activities. The group is designed for girls 14-17 and will take place on Mondays at 6pm beginning February 6th and ending March 13th. If you are interested in signing your teen up for the group, please register below.